Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Hunt is Over

Well the hunt was a great success.  Thank you to all the fantastic designers that participated in the hunt.  And thank you hunters for making it so successful. =)

The next hunt will be done in August, I know I know its a ways off.  But please stay in the group to hear great offers from your favorite designers.

Also, if you are looking for freebies, dollarbies and group gifts year round.  I head a kick ass blog called Yer Mawm! (you've probably heard of it through the hunt).  I post 3 or 4 times daily with smashing sexy items across the grid.  There is a mix of provocative, classy sexy and fantasy.  I make a point to do @ least one guy post a day.  So if you haven't done it already go to http://yermawn.blogspot.com and check it out.

Enjoy your wonderful finds =)

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment